Lead Carpenter Wanted For a Busy Residential Design Build Firm
Required to demonstrate a high level of carpentry skills and possesses a high level of skill in blueprint reading and interpretation of plans, problem-solving, scheduling, organizational, and communication skills.
The Lead Carpenter is required to demonstrate a high level of carpentry skills and possesses a high level of skill in blueprint reading and interpretation of plans, problem-solving, scheduling, organizational, and communication skills. The Lead Carpenter is responsible for managing and directing other Talmadge employees, trade contractors and vendors when the SPM is not available. The Lead Carpenter is responsible for answering questions from the Client when the SPM is not present or available. The Lead Carpenter is responsible for management of site protection, quality control, safety and must be sure that job sites are clean and orderly.
Skills, Education and Experience: The following lists the minimum or desired skills, education and experience required for the role of Lead Carpenter:
- 5 or more years of experience in residential remodeling and new construction
- 2 or more years of experience as a Lead Carpenter for residential design/build remodeling projects.
- Good working knowledge of related building trades and sequencing of trades.
- Extensive rough and finish carpentry skills including cut-ins, and superior knowledge of construction methods and techniques.
- Ability to perform physically demanding work on a consistent basis, including lifting 60 pounds and to climb a 6-foot ladder without assistance.
- Valid California State driver’s license.
- Valid Social Security Number.
- Pass background check without incident and pass drug testing.
Pay ranges from $45/hour to $55, depending on level of skill and experience
401K with 4% match
4 paid holidays
Local work only on high end remodeling projects
Health Insurance and 75% family coverage
Get in touch!